Sunday, October 01, 2006

Good Morning from the Goner Store...

Everyone who said they were leaving Memphis early seems to be hanging around.... hmmm... not easy to leave this place, huh?

I have a couple pictures to share...

brand new love affairs
Brand New Love Affairs the new Scott Rogers project.... killed at the Buc yesterday.... here they are from a Wednesday afternoon rehearsal where even though they sounded good, did not even hint at how great they are....

Later on the same day that the Brand New Love Affairs pictures were taken, I spied the Viva L'American Death Ray guys on their way to practice....

I know you have seen far too many of the wacky experimental pix that Nick and I took in NYC.... and Harlan, as photogenic as he is, doesn't like to be photographed.... so here is Death Ray's Jeff Bouck, a good sport at my particular brand of hunting...

jeff bouck

Oh and how the Death Ray killed both on their Tuesday night show at the Buc and last night at the Hi Tone....

I do not really take live pix anymore, but I battled the crowd of people taller than me to take pix of Death Ray and of Jack Oblivian... coming soon.

Now... its time to eat and drink and hope that I can sneak a Harlan picture while he is here at the store and hopefully not noticing the camera.....

No comments: