Monday, October 02, 2006

That's All She Wrote

Another Goner Fest has come to an end. I think I can safely say that everything went pretty smoothly. I had fun taking pictures all weekend and listening to everyone's conversations as they waited in line for the bathroom outside the office. I was truly enlightened and entertained. I met a bunch of cool people, heard some great music and got ridiculously wasted every night. But I guess that was kind of the point, right?

So, many thanks to Eric and Zak for letting me partake in this little blog experiment and for putting together such a great weekend for all of us. Word on the street is that the next gathering will be in Austin in March at SXSW. See ya there.













P.S. I still have one more post to makie - to upload the Hipshakes video - I haven't looked at the footage or checked the sound, so it may suck - but it should be up by this afternoon...

No comments: