Saturday, September 30, 2006

About Last Night

Sometime around 1:30 AM last night, even though I had the best of intentions, this whole liveblogging thing kind of got lost by the wayside. Maybe it was the the six beers and two shots, maybe it was the groundshaking grooves the Royal Pendletons laid down for the crowd. Whatever it was it sent me into a tizzy and I had to go dance it off at Murphy's. Then it was on to the Armory for Mr Quinn Powers' birthday party and peformances from The Guacos, Evil Army and some other band whose name I've already forgotten. All I know is that I didn't make home until after 10 AM this morning. Which obviously meant there was no ways I was going to make it to The Buc. My only regret is missing the Final Solutions earlier. Luckily, Windy Mayes was in the house and I am quite sure her pictures will be a million times better than mine.

Here's some candids:



















No comments: