Saturday, September 30, 2006

Viva L'American Death Ray Music

On my way to the Hitone tonight I saw Harlan walking toward the club on Tucker. I thought about offering him a ride, but I had a pretty good feeling that he would decline. I called Nick Ray last week, because I wanted to write a story about Viva and the new album for the paper. He never returned my call. It's all good, I'm at peace with the fact that everyone in Viva are ridiculously more cool than me. It's not news, and they proved exactly why tonight. They put on the best performance I have seen all weekend. The word "tight" does not do them justice. Transcendental is not an overstatement. Being in a room with greatness is a blessing. By the crowd's reaction, I know I am not alone in this opinion. Jack Stands and I even bonded a little bit over the awesomeness. That's the great thing about music. That's why I do what I do

If you don't listen to any other recording of the weekend that Jack and Luke are outting together - listen to Viva L'American Death Ray Music. And I dare you to tell me I am wrong.

Here's some pictures:









More Here

No comments: